Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Preshures of Da Campayn

Hey guys, dis Rexi! Ize may not brog much today. Ize not ferring to goodz. Me doktor thinks dat ize got an urcer. Dis campayn stuff is too stressfur!!! Juzt member - Rexi care so much bout u all ize get sik from da worry....Vote 4 Rexi!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lexi, hows my favorite blonde. It seems so long since we have seen each other, every night you fill my dreams. I dream of running through green medows filled with butterflies( not rattlesnakes) with you. I have been busy with my sisters, you know playing, eating, barking, eating, going on walks, eating. I long for the day when you can come over to my pad and hang with me, until then you are in my thoughts. Good luck with your campaign, I will alert my home dogz in the hood that your runnin, go Rexi!
    I wuv u!
    Marls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marls, dis Rexi! Uze gotz 2 keep dat ruv talk quiet. Ize on da campayn trair. A scandar wud ruin me! After ize win den we getz togedder and pray ok? Miss ya! Vote 4 Rexi!

    ReplyDelete